With the development and update of technology, although laser cutting machines are becoming more and more convenient to operate, attention should be paid to safety during daily use. How to operate the laser machine? How to use laser cutting machine correctly and safely? This is a question that everyone needs to think about. In fact, many people don't have a set of real operating safety rules. How to operate a laser machine safely? Today I will give you the answer.
1. Check whether the water temperatures of the laser and chiller are normal;
2. Check whether the gas pressure meets the requirements;
3. Check whether the exhaust fan, refrigeration dryer and industrial circulating chiller are working properly;
4. Check whether the focusing lens is contaminated (the lens of carbon dioxide laser are directly pulled out for observation, and feels whether the temperature at the focusing lens housing is abnormal after the fiber laser is running for half an hour), and the equipment can be turned on after ensuring that there is no abnormality.
1. Turn on the machine in strict accordance with the power-on sequence to prevent the electrical components of the machine from being burned;
2. It is forbidden to turn on the power MCB with wet hands to prevent electric shock;
3. When opening the liquid gas, you must not face the gas exhaust port to prevent frostbite. You must wear antifreeze gloves during operation. It is forbidden to smoke next to the gas and in the workshop to prevent fire;
4. Confirm the type of material, material thickness and material size when cutting;
5. After loading the program and adjusting the cutting parameters, simulate the cutting program, and then execute the cutting program after ensuring that it is correct;
6. When operating the machine, the radiation-proof door of the machine tool must be closed;
7. When operating the laser cutting machine, you must wear anti-radiation glasses, otherwise it is forbidden to operate the machine;
8. It is forbidden to look directly at the cutting sparks with the naked eye during the cutting process, otherwise stabbing the eyes;
9. Non-professionals are forbidden to open the laser shell to prevent electric shock;
10. It is strictly forbidden for the operator to leave the console while the machine is running;
11. During the operation, if the part rotates, it is necessary to suspend the program and set the magnification to "0", and shut down the machine before entering the working area of the machine tool to deal with the fault. Anyone is prohibited to enter the operating area to operate the machine;
Attentions must be paid to the operation process and precautions in the production of the laser cutting machine to avoid accidents. Only standardized operations can maintain safe production and protect yourself from damage.