To extend the life of the CNC pipe cutting machine as much as possible in order to better save production costs and win greater benefits. This shows that daily maintenance is very important. Six main aspects to explain the maintenance of the CNC pipe cutting machine are as follows.
1. Circulating water the replacement and tank cleaning: before the CNC pipe cutting machine works must ensure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water, the quality of circulating water and water temperature directly affect the service life of the laser tube. So to regularly replace the circulating water and the water tank cleaning. This is best carried out once a week.
2. Fan cleaning: the CNC pipe cutting machine fan for a long time, the fan will accumulate a lot of solid dust inside the fan so that the fan produces a lot of noise, which is not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. When the fan suction power is not enough to exhaust smoke, the fan should be cleaned.
3. Lens cleaning: the CNC pipe cutting machine will have some reflectors and focusing mirrors. The laser is reflected through these lenses, focused from the laser head emitted. The lens is easy to gets dust or other pollutants, resulting in the loss of laser or lens damage. So the lenses are cleaned daily. While cleaning, please note that:
1) the lens should be wiped gently without damaging the surface coating;
2) the wiping process should be carried out gently to prevent dropping;
4. Guide rail cleaning: guide rail, linear axis as one of the core components of the equipment, its function is to play a guiding and supporting role. In order to ensure that the CNC pipe cutting machine has high processing accuracy, requires its guide rails, linear has a high degree of guidance accuracy and good stability of movement. Equipment in the process of operation, due to the processed parts in the processing will produce a large amount of corrosive dust and smoke, based on these smoke and dust deposited in large quantities for a long time on the surface of the guide rail, linear axis, the processing accuracy of the equipment has a great impact, and will form in the guide rail linear axis surface corrosion points, shorten the service life of the equipment. So clean the machine guide once every half month. Turn off the machine before cleaning.
5. Screws, couplings tightening: motion system in the work of a period of time, the movement of the connection of the screws, couplings will produce loosening, will affect the smoothness of mechanical movement, so in the operation of the machine to observe the transmission components there is no strange noise or abnormalities, found that the problem should be timely solid and maintenance. At the same time, the machine should be after a period of time with tools to strengthen the screws one by one. The first solid should be about a month after the use of the fiber laser tube cutter.
6. Inspection of the optical path: the machine's optical path system is completed by the reflection of the reflector and focusing mirror focus together, in the optical path of the focusing mirror does not have the problem of offset, but the three reflectors are fixed by the mechanical part, the possibility of offset is greater, although usually no offset, but it is recommended that the user must check whether the optical path is normal before each work.
The following precautions should be taken when operating a metal tube laser cutting machine.
1. Observe the general metal tube laser cutting machine's safe operating procedures. Strictly follow the laser start-up procedures to start the laser, dimming, and trial run.
2. Operators must be trained and familiar with the cutting software of the cnc laser pipe cutter, equipment structure, performance, and knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protective equipment as required, and wear protective eyewear in the vicinity of the laser beam in accordance with regulations.
4. Do not process a material without knowing whether it can be irradiated or cut by laser to avoid the potential danger of smoke and vapor.
5. The operator should not leave the post or trust someone to be in charge when the equipment is on and should stop or cut off the power switch if it is necessary to leave.
6. When abnormalities are found in the process, the metal laser cutting machine should be stopped immediately and troubleshoot or report to the supervisor in time.
7. To put the fire extinguisher within easy reach; not processing to turn off the laser or light gate; do not place a paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
Laser is a type of light, which, like other natural light, is produced by the leap of atoms (molecules or ions, etc.). However, it differs from ordinary light in that the laser depends on spontaneous radiation only for a very short time initially, and thereafter the process is entirely determined by the excitation radiation so that the laser has a very pure color, almost non-dispersive directionality, extremely high luminous intensity, and high coherence.
Laser cutting is achieved by applying the high power density energy generated by the focused laser. Under the control of a computer, the laser is discharged by pulses, thus outputting a controlled repetition of high-frequency pulsed laser light, forming a certain frequency, certain pulse width beam, which is conducted and reflected by the optical path and focused on the surface of the processed object through a focusing lens set, forming a fine, high energy density spot, the focal spot is located near the surface to be processed, melting or vaporizing the processed material with instant high temperature. The focal spot is located near the surface to be processed, melting or vaporizing the material to be processed with instant high temperature. Each high-energy laser pulse instantly sparks a tiny hole on the surface of the object, and under CNC laser tube cutter control, the laser processing head and the material to be processed are spotted in a continuous relative motion according to a pre-plotted figure, so that the object is processed into the desired shape.
The process parameters (cutting speed, laser power, gas pressure, etc.) and motion trajectory during the cutting are controlled by the CNC laser tube cutter system, and the slag at the cut is blown away by a certain pressure of auxiliary gas.