What is a CNC laser, what is a CNC laser cutting machine used for, and what are the advantages of the industrial CNC laser industry in the future?
The CNC laser cutting machine has the characteristics of fast cutting speed and small kerf in the cutting process. The design of the industrial master machine tool ensures the high speed and stability of the laser cutting process. It is equipped with fiber lasers of different powers, which can cut and perforate various metals and materials at high speed and precision. With the follow-up dynamic focusing device, during the cutting process, the cutting quality can always be maintained.
Laser machines are used in sheet metal processing, environmental protection equipment, cabinets, electrical cabinets, agricultural machinery, kitchenware, auto parts, sports equipment, lighting, metal crafts, fans, electrical parts, communication equipment, food machinery, logistics equipment, advertising, hardware, doors and windows and other industries.
From the perspective of applicable industries and enterprises, the key development scope of industrial CNC lasers will focus on the following aspects:
1. High-speed, precision CNC lathes, turning centers and compound machining machines with more than four-axis linkage. It mainly meets the needs of aerospace, aviation, instrumentation, instrumentation, electronic information and biological engineering industries.
2. High-speed, high-precision CNC milling and boring machine and high-speed, high-precision vertical and horizontal machining center. It mainly meets the processing needs of large-scale and complex structure brackets, shells, boxes, light metal material parts and precision parts in industries such as automobile engine cylinder blocks and heads, aerospace, high-tech and other industries.
3. Heavy and super heavy CNC machine tools: CNC floor milling and boring machines, heavy CNC gantry boring and milling machines and gantry machining centers, heavy CNC horizontal lathes and vertical lathes, CNC heavy hobbing machines, etc. These products meet the requirements of energy, aerospace, and military industries. , Ship main engine manufacturing, heavy machinery manufacturing, large mold processing, steam turbine cylinder block and other industry parts processing needs.
4. CNC grinders: CNC ultra-precision grinders, high-speed and high-precision crankshaft grinders and camshaft grinders, various high-precision and high-speed special grinders, etc., to meet the needs of precision and ultra-precision machining.
5. CNC metal forming machine tools (forging equipment): CNC high-speed precision sheet metal stamping equipment, laser cutting composite machines, CNC powerful spinning machines, and other industrial CNC lasers, which are mainly used for sheet metal batches in industries such as automobiles, motorcycles, electronic information industries, and home appliances. High-efficiency production needs and the processing needs of various thin-walled, high-strength, high-precision turning parts in the automotive wheel and military industries.
6. CNC electrical machining machine tools: large precision CNC EDM machine tools, CNC low-speed wire EDM cutting machine tools, precision small hole electrical processing machine tools and other industrial CNC lasers, mainly for large and precision mold processing, precision parts processing, taper holes or special-shaped hole processing and special needs of aerospace, aviation and other industries.
7. Special CNC machine tools and production lines: Flexible processing automatic production lines (FMS/FMC) and various special CNC machine tools. This type of production line is aimed at meet the processing requirements ofprocessing cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, gearboxes, etc. and multiple types of shells in the automobile, household appliances and other industries.